The inspection spreaders have been designed by Matteuzzi to facilitate visual inspection of the inside and outside of tyres. The operator can choose between an automatic and semiautomatic operating mode. Different automatic cycles can be programmed based on the number of revolutions the tyre will complete during the inspection and the travel of the spreading arms. The inspection spreader is configured for installation in line with pre-existing automatic feed systems. A variety of models are available to satisfy all manufacturing requirements.
Machine suitable for car and light truck tyres having the following sizes:
- Min./ max. section: 135 mm. to 300 mm
- Min./max. outer diameter: 480 mm. to 800 mm
- Min./max. rim dia. 13” to 19”
- Min./max. bead inner width 70 to 250 mm.
A variety of models are available to satisfy all manufacturing requirements
- Tyre lighting: two lamps for the tyre external surface, two spreading arms built-in lamps, two lamps fitted on the spreading arms.
- Tyre spreading: 1.0 HP push-button and joystick controlled motor.
- Tyre rotation: 0. 5 HP push-button and pedal controlled motor.
- Floor to floor average output: 40/60 - tyre casings per hour.
- Total installed power: 1.1 kw (1.5 hp) approx.
- Compressed air supply not required
- Net weight: 300 kg.
- Dimensions of the machine in service 920 x 1120 x 1250 (h) mm.