Machines for R&D
The machine is designed to artificially create worn tyre profiles in fully automatic mode by removing recipe set quantities of rubber from tyre treads using buffing/grinding tools.
The machine can be designed to process Pcr tyres, Tbr tyres, Customized tyre size ranges.
Main machine features:
- BEAD PLATES ASSEMBLY, to ensure tyre inflation and rotation
- BUFFING/GRINDING ASSEMBLY. The machine configuration can either include one spindle equipped by both tools at the same time, or by a spindle allowing for fast manual retooling.
- CONTROL PANEL, including touch screen 15” colour scale computer
- TYRE LIFT for proper tyre positioning between the bead plates
- TOUCH-LESS MEASURING SYSTEM
- The touch-less measuring system detects the tyre RRO, tyre circumference and performs profile scanning, creating a 3D map of the tyre surface. On the basis of the target value for the remaining amount of rubber, the suitable processing profile is created
- The tyre tread surface is monitored during the process, to ensure removal of the same rubber depth along the entire tyre profile and circumference, by following the tyre RRO and tread profile variations. along the whole circumference, in order to ensure reduced groove depth, with the very same amount of rubber