- 15” COLOUR TOUCH SCREEN USER INTERFACE. The industrial PC features two USB ports for data backup and software updating.
- COMPREHENSIVE SELF DIAGNOSTIC AND TROUBLESHOOTING SYSTEM.
- ARTICULATED BUFFING/BRUSHING ARM, COMPUTERISED SIDEWALL BRUSHING UNIT and CABLE LIFT are available on request.
- THE MACHINE CAN PROVIDE ANY BUFFED PROFILE. Each buffing programme can control up to 3 different buffing radii and relevant speeds for the crown area (negative radius is also possible) and 3 radii for the sidewalls.
- “BEC 90” STEEL BELT DETECTOR AND “LASER 300” COMPUTER INTERACTIVE CIRCUMFERENCE MEASURING DEVICE.
- “BEC 90”, used in combination with “LASER 300”, allows different operating options that include tyre casing buffing with diameter/ circumference set to zero so that buffing profile is completed according to rubber thickness to be left on the steel belts.
Dimensions of the machine in service:
Tyre size range: 14" - 24.5" (including 445/65 R 22.5” and 495/45 R 22.5”)
Total installed power: 52 kW (70 HP) includes 40 HP rasp head motor
Compressed air supply: 8-10 bar (120-150 PSI)
Compressed air absorption: 600 Nl (21 cu ft) per cycle/approx.
Net weight: 2900 kg (6393 lbs)