AUTOMATIC INSPECTION SPREADER for car and light truck tyres
The inspection spreaders have been designed by Matteuzzi to facilitate visual inspection of the inside and outside of tyres. The operator can choose between an automatic and semiautomatic operating mode. Different automatic cycles can be programmed based on the number of revolutions the tyre will complete during the inspection and the travel of the spreading arms. The inspection spreader is configured for installation in line with pre-existing automatic feed systems. A variety of models are available to satisfy all manufacturing requirements.
Machine suitable for car and light truck tyres having the following sizes:
- Min./ max. section: 135 mm. to 300 mm.
- Min./max. outer diameter: 480 mm. to 800 mm.
- Min./max. rim dia. 13” to 24”
- Min./max. bead inner width 70 to 250 mm.
A variety of models are available to satisfy all manufacturing requirements:
- two lamps for the tyre external surface.
- two spreading arms built-in lamps.
- two lamps fitted on the spreading arms
1.0 HP push-button and joystick controlled motor
0.5 HP push-button and pedal controlled motor
Floor to floor average output
40/60 carcasse/h - tyre casings per hour
Total installed power
1.1 kw (1.5 hp) approx.
Air supply not required
Net weight 300 kg
Dimens. of the machine in service 920 x 1120 x 1250 (h) mm.